To add an emoji in Adobe Premiere Pro, follow these steps:
- Launch Adobe Premiere Pro and open your project.
- Navigate to the timeline or the text layer where you want to add the emoji.
- Select the Text tool from the toolbar, which is represented by the letter "T."
- Click and drag on the screen to create a text box, or simply click on the existing text layer.
- Type the text where you want the emoji to appear.
- Minimize Adobe Premiere Pro and open an internet browser.
- In the browser, search for an emoji keyboard or an emoji list.
- Copy the emoji you want to use by selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (or Command+C on Mac).
- Return to Adobe Premiere Pro and click inside the text box to place the cursor where you want the emoji to be inserted.
- Press Ctrl+V (or Command+V on Mac) to paste the emoji into the text box.
- Adjust the size, font, and style of the text as desired.
- To ensure the emoji looks correct, make sure your project is using a font that supports emojis.
- Finally, render or export your video to see the emoji added to the text in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Note: Adding emojis might not be supported in all fonts or on all operating systems. It is recommended to check the compatibility before using emojis in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Best Adobe Premiere Books to Read in 2023
Rating is 4.9 out of 5
Adobe Premiere Pro: A Complete Course and Compendium of Features (Course and Compendium, 4)
Rating is 4.8 out of 5
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO 2023: An Illustrated Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners
Rating is 4.7 out of 5
Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 Guide For Beginners: A Easy Tutorial to Using Adobe Premiere Pro to Edit and Improve Videos Professionally: Including Screenshots, Video Editing Tips and Techniques
Rating is 4.5 out of 5
The Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements 2023: The tools, and how to use them, to make movies on your personal computer using Adobe’s best-selling video editing software program.
Rating is 4.2 out of 5
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC for Video Communication: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (Adobe Certified Associate (ACA))